Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lamborghini LM002 VS. Hummer 1

So you guys have chosen Lamborghini LM002 to be reviewed.

Crocodile is from the dinosaurs family. It survived the damage to the earth and has lived through out the years. I as a part of the evolution chain respect crocodile greatly. I think Crocodile has a character more interesting than any other non-human creature. They don't have much of a purpose in life other than lay around, swim in the water, and eat a couple of people yearly; however, they are in potential risk of extinction. Their skin is a fashion statement. Their meat is greatly desired in Arabia. Also Crocodile hunt is considered a high-social class hobby in Africa and America.

Huge cars with great characters are endangered. Ever since communism met environmentalism, huge and dinosaur natured cars were put off production.
The first ones to go were big insane cars like the Lamborghini LM002. A car that had spirit of a mad bull. Lamborghini LM002 was a mixture of insanity and abstract art. Like a mixture of Orange juice and wine. Both acidic, yet very calming drink. I won't be surprised if Lamborghini announced that the sketches of the designs of LM002 were found in Van Gogh's stash.
After LM002, GM set a side to bring the spirit back and make a lot of money by putting the US military car into production. Hummer 1 was bigger than the LM002. It was a war craft other than a motor sport expression. Hummer 1 was the type of dinosaur that ate other mammals; whereas LM002, was a cute dinosaur. The type you wouldnt mind having as pet if they were still around.

In my life time, I may see a day when people go church wearing diamonds that people died for gathering. Wearing real fur jackets and crocodile skin shoes. In my life time I may see a day when people drive to church cars that are built by hardworking men and women who got paid nothing. In my life time I may see Kia's and Hyundai's being sold simply because people are dictated what is best for them. In my life time I may see democracy.

Environmentalist hunt soul. The most animalist basis of human behavior desires a sense of full-fitment. An answer to the statement "what was I put on the planet to do?" may be enough for such full-fitment.


It's drive time, does your ride have a soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment