Friday, August 28, 2009

Introduction

About me,

My name is irrelevant. I have a job but it is not my passion. I have sex on regular basis but my satisfaction is not met in bed. I am in medical school but I have no intention to save lives. Mother gave me birth, Father brought food to the table; however, my first word was BENZ.


I.. am a.. Petrol Head.


About this blog,

There will be reviews of cars. I will be writing about good and bad ones. Concept cars won't be left out. I will not be talking much about tuning and mod's, but they will be mentioned here and there, if they interest me. I would not be talking about cars that are out of reach including the Reventon. And no, there won't be any video's!!!




Goals,

I don't have the money to buy my dream cars. I know when I do, they won't feel the same to look at. They won't feel the same to drive. I will be too old and too scared of dying, too scared of taking a car to it's limit. I know a chained lion is more likely to growl. I want to put in simple words what I go through when I analyze a car in my head. I know I can do this. With your help.
Before every post, I will try to get to test drive the cars.

I have set to make a collection of those ever astonishing cars, online.

Lets go for a ride.
Thank you for reading.


Note, your opinion does not matter. It never did.
Note 2, I have bad grammar.
Note 3, If I offend you in anyway, please pardon, don't send hate notes.
Note 4, If you would like your favorite cars reviewed, please send a comment on a post. (Please send the exact model and year).

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do a Bugatti Veyron :)....baby. :)

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete